BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Digipak Template.

I have made a template to show how my Digipak should be set out, this enables me to plan out which side should have which image. This also allows me to be able to print out my deisgn more easily, since i will be sure of which sides should be next to each other so that when it comes to folding it they are all in the right places.


These are the other sides to my digipak;


















These two sides are the single image sides, they will be on both the outside and the inside of my digipak, these images, are similar to each other, they both have wide open mouths and like the whole of my album cover the image of 'Black Leather' in the background. The image of the wide mouth is to represent screaming, although our genre isn't hardcore rock or music that is traditional very shouty there are often tracks that are strong and loud and I chose these two images to represent that, I feel that people will look at them and imagine them to be powerful and positive shouting rather then violent or negative since I have taken measures to avoid that area of Album covers I.e. removing the Parental Advisory sticker.

0 comments: