BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Audience Feedback about my Digipak and what I have learnt...



These two graphs show me that the audience think that my digipak is eye-catching and that they would go out and purchase the album after seeing it. This means that I have been successful when making my Digipak. Since the audience are very important, by the majority of the audience saying that they like my digipak means that I have full filled the potential.

The results to the question 'What Genre do you think my digipak falls under?' have shown me however that the image I have provided has given the audience the idea that Constant Invasions are an 'Indie' band since that is the most popular answer, with pop coming a close second.
If I were to make a digipak again I would make a prototype and then send out a questionnaire before progressing first, I would include questions that make the audience answer Why they think these things and What aspects I should change in order to properly portray the image I want.

Some answers to the other questions are:

Best Features of my digipak;
  • The font- very interesting, never been used before- cool and different.
  • The colour Scheme- 'Green and Pink are great together- it's neither too girly nor manly.'
Worst Features;
  • Not a lot of text- Little information, no lyrics? or band information? the audience have no idea who constant invasions are.
  • The blank CD holder- its plain could have been altered to make more interesting, or held the CD with a design in to make it nicer to look at.

0 comments: